Confessions of a Busy Mom

There's a few things I am going to confess here, that I am sure others can relate to. Working and parenting 3 very active preschool age kids is a crazy life, but I love it. I think I am a good mom, but as you read below, I am far from perfect :)

1. The tooth fairy has been late in our house...as much as a week. Who has cash on them anymore anyways?

2. I make all my kids eat veggies with their dinner, but I usually don't eat much (if any) with mine.

3. I don't mop as often as I should. I will leave it at that :)

4. My kids don't always clean up their room before they go to bed.

5. For me to "cook" dinner means hotdogs and applesauce, or maybe fish sticks and fries (with a veggie side of course).

6. Some days the kids stay at day care until 5:30 so I can come home and clean the house.

7. As much as I wish it were, my vehicle is rarely nice and clean. And don't ever look under the car seats...there's no telling what you will find!

8. I am a little bit glad the girls bite their nails...I feel like I am ALWAYS needing to trim Cruz's!

9.I am fortunate that Dora and Diego offers to babysit every now and then.

10. I have convinced my kids that occasionally its "cool" to sleep in the outfit they will wear the next day.

Well, that's enough confessing for one night friends! I have some great kids and love getting to be their mom, no matter how challenging it can be at times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An (un)Ordinary Day

L.B.

Giving Up Control